Monday, February 1, 2016

DIY Long Haul Flight Survival Kit

HOW DO YOU FAIR ON A LONG HAUL FLIGHT?

long haul flight

DO YOU FIND YOURSELF ASKING THE STEWARDESS HOW MUCH LONGER AND INTERNALLY SCREAMING WHEN YOU REALIZE YOU HAVE ONLY BEEN IN AIR FOR TWO HOURS???

If this sounds like you, you need to create an amazing DIY long haul flight survival kit! Please do not get this confused with your carry-on, this kit can be merged with it, but it deserves special love and attention if you truly want to come off the flight unscathed.
On my last long haul flight I was heading from San Francisco to Australia which totaled about 14.5 hours and I was totally unprepared. Not only did I not have a survival kit, I was in a middle seat and to make matters worse....beside a constant talker! Believe me when I tell you that it was God awful!

LOOKING BACK ON THAT LONG HAUL FLIGHT THERE ARE MANY THINGS I WISH I HAD.

For example...
An Eye mask, what better way to show people that you are sleeping and do not want to be disturbed! Not only does it help you be left alone, it truly does help you sleep better.
Ear plugs would have been amazing! I would have given anything to block out the gentleman beside me chatting his booty off throughout the entire flight.
Phone or tablet AND a charging tableThis would have made a world of difference because I read my one book in no tim and flipping through the airline mags got boring. As I sat squished and bored at the others who were surfing the web, I could feel my face becoming green with envy....it did not feel good!

HERE ARE THE THINGS I ALWAYS BRING ON A LONG HAUL FLIGHT AND THAT SHOULD ALWAYS BE IN YOUR FLIGHT SURVIVAL KIT!

Travel guide on destination. Camera. Ear Buds. Music Playing Device. Warm and easily packable jacket.
A  neck pillow. Comfy socks. Tooth brush and toothpaste. Pen and paper. Books.
Snacks. Magazines. Antibacterial wipes.
Every long haul flight deserves special thought because being stuck on airplane is truly like nothing else. Sitting shoulder to shoulder, breathing recycled air, turbulence, insomnia, bad breath, restless leg syndrome and many other nuisances can really make a person go bonkers.

PREPARED YOURSELF BY CREATING A DIY LONG HAUL FLIGHT SURVIVAL KIT. 


UNITED MILITARY TRAVEL

#MILITARYTRAVELLOANS

APPLY HERE 

866-582-9579

long haul flight

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so very much for taking the time to visit my blog! Traveling is very dear to me and sharing my travels and desires with you makes my heart smile. I want to hear all about your adventures because sharing travel stories is the root to all inspiration. Also, any suggestions you may have on how I can improve this blog - I am all ears!!
Smiles,
Allie xoxo