Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Croatia to Madagascar - My Top 8 drool worthy dream vacations


Travel Loans = Windows of Opportunity 

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > 

Ok - So all of my post thus far have been about places I have ALREADY been to.  Well, the wanderlust bug has bitten me and so I need a way to "release" a little bit so I am going to list my top 8 drool worthy vacation destinations.  And since I have champagne taste on a beer budget,  I do believe I see a new travel loan in my future! 

These are in no particular order - I am just picking them as they pop in my head.

1. Croatia - Jewel of the Adriatic
    Time needed: 2 weeks
    Areas to visit: Pakleni Islands for crystal clear sea, hidden beaches, and deserted lagoons.
             Dalmatian Coast to explore Dubrovnik and island hop through the Elefitian Islands.
                           




2.  Indonesia - Bali
     Time needed: 3 weeks
Areas to visit: Bukit Peninsula for world class surfing and beaches, Nusa Penida for the most off-beaten path of Indo as possible.  Then West Bali National Park for hiking, bird watching and diving.




3.  Maldives 
     Time needed: 2 weeks
     Areas to visit: South Male Atoll for surfing, night fishing, excursions to deserted islands.




4.  South Pacific Islands - Tahiti, Fiji, and the Cook Islands
     Time needed: 1 month
     Areas to visit: EVERYWHERE!




5.  Morocco
     Time needed: 2 weeks
     Areas to visit: North Atlantic Coast and South Atlantic Coast for the laid back vibe, and
     Saharan Morocco to ride a camel!




6.  Grecian Isles
     Time needed: 2 weeks
Areas to visit: Mykonos for a more up-beat yet romantic feel then off to Santorini for rest and relaxation.



7.  Arctic Cruise 
     Time needed: 11 days
     Areas to visit: Circumnavigate Iceland



8.  Madagascar - Africa - Dream destination for nature and outdoor lovers
     Time needed: 2 weeks
     Areas to visit: Everywhere but primarily the beaches and rain forests :) 





                           


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so very much for taking the time to visit my blog! Traveling is very dear to me and sharing my travels and desires with you makes my heart smile. I want to hear all about your adventures because sharing travel stories is the root to all inspiration. Also, any suggestions you may have on how I can improve this blog - I am all ears!!
Smiles,
Allie xoxo