....Cruising....Take Me Away....
In my belief, everyone should take a cruise as a vacation once in their lifetime. United Military Travel has sent my family on 5 so far!
The reason is simple....
More bang for your buck!
How else can you go visit multiple islands in one week, lounge poolside, eat AND go out every night, and please every family member at the same time other than by vacationing on a cruise ship.
With over 19 cruise lines out there you have at your finger tips the ability to customize your military travel loan 100%; like where you want to go, for how long, accommodations, interests and hobbies, a dinner schedule, etc.
Check out the list of cruise lines you can choose from!
- Carnival: 20+ Ships / fun for all
- Royal Caribbean: 8 of the largest ships in the world
- Disney Cruise: Fun and family oriented
- MSC Cruise Line: Italy based and combines maritime traditions, culture, and cuisine
- Norwegian: Freestyle cruising
- Princess Cruises: Contemporary ships and amenities
- Seabourn: Creme de la creme of cruise ships
- Viking River Cruises: Provides cultural adventures
- Avalon: Takes you to another world
- Azamara: Deluxe cruising to exotic world destinations
- Celebrity Cruises: Innovative and contemporary
- Costa: Italian luxury cruise
- Crystal Cruises: Hybrid style upscale cruising
- Cunard: Epitome of first class and Elegance
- Oceania Cruises: Destination intensive
- Paul Gauguin Cruises: Award winning luxury cruise ship
- Regent: 300+ globe spanning routes
- Uniworld: River cruises to Europe, Russia, and China
- Holland America: A signature of excellence
My experience when booking your cruises through UMT it is best to go ahead and have yours and your families passports and drivers license available if traveling out of country. It makes the whole process much more streamline. Also, do your research before calling in so you can combine your ideas with your travel consultants to get exactly what you want. Those tips have always helped me out immensely :)
Check out UMT's cruise section on their website here...