Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Do $27 Car Rentals Really Exist???

They do in Panama...
Archipelago San Blas
You may be thinking, 
"why in the world would I go to Panama???"

Because it is absolutely gorgeous, interesting, diverse and affordable.  
It is surrounded by the Atlantic and Pacific Oceans, has hundreds of archipelagos and exotic jungles to explore...use your imagination.

Panama City
> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >


I am a budget traveler.  And no matter how wealthy I may be one day (or won't be) I probably always will travel conscientiously.  Getting more "bang for your buck" is easy if you are willing to experience things outside of your comfort zone. That is one thing that I thinks classifies you as a budget traveler: not being afraid of different and being open to all possibilities. That is one reason I use United Military Travel and would most definitely use one of the car rental companies listed below.  
Don't knock it till you try it...but then again I am all about visiting random Latin American countries and doing random things.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > 

While you are doing your research to decide if Panama is your next destination consider this:

* You can rent a car for as little as $27 a day.
* You can drive from one side of the country to the other in 40 minutes.
* You can swim in the Atlantic and Pacific all in one day!
* Or drive to from the capital to the crater town of El Valle and enjoy hot springs and mineral mud for a few dollars at most.
*Maybe drive into the jungle and take a tour and photograph guys like this...
Ocelot/Barro Colorado Island - Panama. Photo: Christian Zielger
***Possibilites are endless with a car***

What you have to do is break away from the chain car rental companies and book with the locals like:
Both these companies offer rental rates AND insurance as much as 50% less than the multinational franchises.  
> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > 
Just imagine booking your airfare and accommodations through United Military Travel and then renting your car for 50% less how much money you would save AND still have a fantastic vacation.
What are you waiting on????



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so very much for taking the time to visit my blog! Traveling is very dear to me and sharing my travels and desires with you makes my heart smile. I want to hear all about your adventures because sharing travel stories is the root to all inspiration. Also, any suggestions you may have on how I can improve this blog - I am all ears!!
Smiles,
Allie xoxo