Friday, November 13, 2015

World Heritage Quiz -- National Geographic

A QUIZ ON WORLD HERITAGE SITES FROM NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC

If you follow this blog then you know we are fans of UNESCO World Heritage Sites, that is why I would like to share this quiz with you.  Test your knowledge with this National Geographic World Heritage Quiz, then give us a call to book your next vacation to one of this incredible places!  Also read more about UNESCO sites from our pervious blog posts here...
United Military Travel specializes in Travel Now Pay Later Military Travel Loans - meaning if you are a member of the Armed Forces you already qualify for a life of more traveling.  Check out our website to learn more about how we can financing your airfare, car rentals, accommodations, cruises and much, much more.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so very much for taking the time to visit my blog! Traveling is very dear to me and sharing my travels and desires with you makes my heart smile. I want to hear all about your adventures because sharing travel stories is the root to all inspiration. Also, any suggestions you may have on how I can improve this blog - I am all ears!!
Smiles,
Allie xoxo