Tuesday, December 1, 2015

What Is The Most Rewarding Way To Travel?

The Most Rewarding Way To Travel

WHAT IS THE MOST REWARDING WAY TO TRAVEL?  WELL, THAT IS IN THE EYE OF THE BEHOLDER BUT I CAN TELL YOU THAT ONE SOLO TRIP IN YOUR LIFETIME IS A NECESSITY!

I recently read an article from Afar Magazine entitled, 10 reasons why you should travel solo, and I totoally agree with each reason.  In my most recent past life...aka when I living in Virginia...I met not just a few but several people who didn't even believe traveling was important.  And who knows, you may believe that too, but I feel it is my duty to share with the world that the most rewarding way to travel is in the eye of the beholder.
To me the most rewarding way to travel used to be solo and some of my most beloved memories have come from the trips where I was out in the world on my own.  BUT NOW now that I am married with a son I want to travel with my family...most of the time that is.
I am not going to preach to you about why solo traveling is the most rewarding because I am sure you can already imagine the life lessons that would be learned upon the way.

WHAT I DO WANT TO DO IS MAKE YOU UNDERSTAND THAT ANY TRAVEL IS THE MOST REWARDING WAY TO TRAVEL AND I WILL DO THAT BY SHARING THE TOP 10 THINGS TRAVELING WILL TEACH YOU. 

  1. It teaches you to save month
  2. It teaches you how to live outside your comfort zone
  3. It teaches you how to make friends
  4. It teaches you that the world is not just what is broadcasted on the news
  5. It teaches you culture
  6. It teaches you no regrets
  7. It teaches you to loosen up and live
  8. It teaches you more about who you are in one week than you have ever known about yourself.
  9. It teaches you that maybe...just maybe...you don't need to be on a schedule 24/7/365.
  10. It teaches you patience, generosity, the ability to listen, the ability to contribute, and how to be appreciative.

NO MATTER WHAT BRANCH OF THE SERVICE YOU ARE IN, IF YOU ARE A MILITARY SPOUSE, OR A RETIRED VETERAN GO OUT AND TRAVEL.  GO FIND THE MOST REWARDING WAY TO TRAVEL FOR YOURSELF AND THEN DON'T STOP....


UNITED MILITARY TRAVEL

#TRAVEL NOW PAY LATER MILITARY TRAVEL LOANS 

866-582-9579 

APPLY FOR TRAVEL CREDIT

the most rewarding way to travel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so very much for taking the time to visit my blog! Traveling is very dear to me and sharing my travels and desires with you makes my heart smile. I want to hear all about your adventures because sharing travel stories is the root to all inspiration. Also, any suggestions you may have on how I can improve this blog - I am all ears!!
Smiles,
Allie xoxo