Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Alison Teal - Modern Day Indiana Jane!

Modern day eco-traveler = Modern day Indiana Jane

Have you ever received a compliment from someone completely out of the blue that stirred your soul...lit a flame under you...inspired you to keep following your dreams???  Yesterday, a email arrived in my inbox from a good friend of mine, Allysa...she is the type of friend you can goes months without talking to, yet nothing ever changes.  Well, anyways she sent me an article about Alison Teal, a 30-year-old adrenaline junkie/eco-traveler, who has traveled to over 40 countries, stating that, "This article reminded me of you!"

Omg - Allysa, you just made my life! 

 I want to inspire others the way Alison Teal does, and also I want to show my son, Noah, the world the way her parents showed her.  At just two months of age, Alison went on her first adventure, hiking Ausangate with her wildlife photographer parents.  How amazing!  I can totally see myself following in their footsteps, by leading Noah to exotic locales, and teaching him the ways of the world first hand.  To boot, I consider myself an amateur wildlife photographer.  It is my passion, my hobby, and how I really immerse myself in the location when abroad.  To be honest, I have a hard time connecting to a lot of things, especially material items, but when it comes to nature I feel so safe, accepted, and at home.  

Take a look at Alison Teal's life though photos...
united military travel, military travel loans, travelloans, travel now and pay later, alison teal, ecotraveler alison2 alison3 alison4 alison5 alison6 alison7

I know it may be hard to imagine that some people really do live this kind of life, because we simply cannot understand how.  For most of us, the best way to go about traveling frequently is by racking up frequent flyer points, and travel loans.  For my family, we solely rely on airline points we have accumulated throughout the year.  But, we also have taken out travel loans too.  Like for example, our honeymoon to Ecuador, United Military Travel hooked us up with a killer travel now and pay later plan that allowed us to pay monthly on our trip.  If it weren't for them, we probably would not have been able to go on a honeymoon!  Services like that are awesome when you do not have enough credit to purchase the airfare, hotels, and car rentals....most people don't.  My suggestions to all of you who want to travel more is this: expand your mind to other ways of booking travel...look into travel loans, frequent flier miles, housesitting, home exchanges....anything that will get your traveling is a good way.  
Life is too short to not jump - just do it!
Here are my two suggestions for travel loans, and travel credit cards....
United Military Travel currently works with all of the major airlines and has negotiated contracts with major consolidators all over the world. How does this benefit you? We can offer Military Discounted Airfare Tickets, Military Discounted Hotel Reservations, and Military Discounted Car Rentals. United Military Travel is able to offer the best Low Price Guarantee in the entire Military Travel Loan Industry. Call 866-582-9579 to speak to one of our knowledgeable travel loan consultants or apply now for an easy travel assistance loan!
Offer ranges from 40,000-50,000 point bonus upon signing up and meeting the minimum spend.
Applying for both personal and business cards can earn you up to 100,000 points.
No foreign transaction fees.
Earn 2x points when you spend on travel and dining
Easily redeem points via Chase Ultimate Rewards for flights and hotels among many other things
This information came from Zero To Travel (ZTT), you should check out their website...it is a favorite travel reference of mine.  You will find more information on how you can meet the spending requirement to earn the sign up points, how you can get paid to travel, trade for travel, and budget travel.   


1 comment:

  1. You can make $20 for a 20 minute survey!

    Guess what? This is exactly what big companies are paying for. They need to know what their customer needs and wants. So these companies pay millions of dollars each month to the average person. In return, the average person, like me, answers some questions and gives them their opinion.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to visit my blog! Traveling is very dear to me and sharing my travels and desires with you makes my heart smile. I want to hear all about your adventures because sharing travel stories is the root to all inspiration. Also, any suggestions you may have on how I can improve this blog - I am all ears!!
Smiles,
Allie xoxo