Friday, April 25, 2014

My Bucket List...As Of Today :)

What do you want to do before you "kick the bucket"?


I think I created my bucket list when I was in middle school and have been adding and taking away things almost on a daily basis.  The funny thing is that even when I was young my "want to dos" were the same things I want to do today! 
Here is my bucket list....as of today :) 
X = DONE


  • Visit Australia X
  • Dive the Great Barrier Reef X
  • See a kangaroo in the wild X
  • Backpack Europe
  • Visit Cypress and go to the school my great grandfather created.
  • Swim in all the seas of the world
  • Travel across the world alone X
  • Live in Alaska X
  • Have a fling with a European X
  • Be the only American in a group and feel loved X
  • Ride a hot air balloon
  • Have a pillow room in my house with hookahs
  • Get married and have a family X
  • Own my own house
  • Have a HUGE organic garden
  • Learn to make homemade pasta
  • Own a bagel shop
  • Visit Hawaii X
  • Live in Indonesia
  • Drive cross country
  • Do "all" things legal in Colorado
  • Own a tropical beach bungalow in the Pacific
  • Travel the world with my husband and son
  • Travel to two new places each year X
  • Go to all the National Parks in the United States
  • Spend a week in Napa Valley
  • Dance in nothing but body paint
  • Stay in a gypsy wagon X
  • Speak spanish fluently
  • Raise my child to be a traveler
  • Literally visit every country in the world....
And I am pleased to say that United Military Travel has helped me accomplish 9 of those :) I have found that in order to do the things you want in life typically you are going to need help.  The sooner you come to terms with that the sooner you can start marking things off your bucket list.  If it wasn't for the "fly now, pay later" aspect of UMT - I honestly would not have been able to do half of these things.  Sharing my bucket list with you makes me feel lucky and I want the same for everyone!  Life is to short to live in a bubble get out and live!

                           


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so very much for taking the time to visit my blog! Traveling is very dear to me and sharing my travels and desires with you makes my heart smile. I want to hear all about your adventures because sharing travel stories is the root to all inspiration. Also, any suggestions you may have on how I can improve this blog - I am all ears!!
Smiles,
Allie xoxo