Saturday, December 27, 2014

Merry Christmas From United Military Travel

We did it...we all survived another Christmas!
Isn't it funny how we scramble for a month to get everything ready for this one day and then POOF it is over.  The anticipation, the decorating, the shopping, the cooking, the traveling...
It all comes down to one day and then just as fast as it came it is over.
Did you have any time to sit down and enjoy the day?  

This was my day:
Mother-In-Law's house - 8:30am - 12:15
Josh's Cousin 12:30 - 3:00
Travel to my home 4:00- 7:30

It was a long day to say the least but we had a fantastic Christmas!  

I learned something though and I believe that it is because I have a son now but I realized that I would travel to the ends of the Earth to see my family.


Not just my son and husband but my dad, sister, step-mom, aunt, uncle, grandparents and everyone else.  No matter where they were in the world I would travel to see them.  

Family is hands down the most important thing - they will always be there for you, love you and take you in.  You only have one family so treat them well.  

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > 

Everyone here at United Military Travel hopes that you had a amazing Christmas no matter where you were in the world and it was filled with love!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so very much for taking the time to visit my blog! Traveling is very dear to me and sharing my travels and desires with you makes my heart smile. I want to hear all about your adventures because sharing travel stories is the root to all inspiration. Also, any suggestions you may have on how I can improve this blog - I am all ears!!
Smiles,
Allie xoxo