Saturday, January 31, 2015

I Want To Be Swimming Right Now...

How cold is it where you are right now?
Currently, it is 42 in my neck of the woods and each time I look outside the lack of color simply depresses me.  
I am not a winter girl.......AT ALL!!!!

Each winter I day dream of living somewhere tropical that does not experience such cold temperatures and drab colors.

You know places like Hawaii, the Maldives, Australia, Ecuador, Indonesia.....
(A girl can dream right????)

So this morning I find myself imagining I am relaxing in a swimming pool under the bluest skies with a perfect breeze whispering through my hair.......ahhhhhhh....

Here are the places I rather be right now.



A pool within a pool and a private beach beside it right on the Indian Ocean.  
Yes please!

The One&Only Reethi Rah motto is:
"Supreme and private luxury amid nature's tropical magic, One&Only Reethi Rah, Maldives resort is a jewel among a string of coral atolls, lagoons, and white sands. The experience is privacy, warmth and moments of magic – a promise of utter contentment fulfilled."

Main Pool
 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 



This boutique hotel is perched perfectly above the Aegean Sea with one the best views of the famous Caldera.  I am 1/4 Greek and if I ever get a chance to visit this little slice of Heaven my life will be complete!  
The Greeks just do everything good!


 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 



This lodge was rated by Trip Advisor at #14 for best swimming pool in the world.
Check out the very LARGE video to view the whole lodge!





 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 



Don't we already know that anything in Bali is going to be spectacular????  
Here at Hanging Garden every room comes with your own private infinity pool over looking their pristine rainforest.  


The five star boutique hotel was designed to be completely at one with nature and consist of 38 private suites and villas for ultimate privacy.  And not only will you be immersed in a jungle but also gardens of chocolate, vanilla, cinnamon, jack-fruit, coconut and lemongrass all of which are incorporated into the onsite restaurant. If you are into whole foods it doesn't get much fresher than this.

 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 

So while I sit here infant of my propane heater I will continue to daydream of the warm sunshine on my face as I float along with the wind....

I hope wherever you are is warm and if not you are at least snug in your home enjoying your own daydreams!



 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 

United Military Travel
866-582-9579



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so very much for taking the time to visit my blog! Traveling is very dear to me and sharing my travels and desires with you makes my heart smile. I want to hear all about your adventures because sharing travel stories is the root to all inspiration. Also, any suggestions you may have on how I can improve this blog - I am all ears!!
Smiles,
Allie xoxo