Friday, March 20, 2015

Inspiration From The Go Big Project


source: Facebook
"The Go Big Project is an Award-Winning production company representing a critically acclaimed production slate and a growing list of loyal clients. Led by Rocky Romano & Miranda Winters, this dynamic group of industry professionals continues to create inspiring content with stunning visuals and groundbreaking artistic vision. From the innovation of the original concept to its seamless execution, The Go Big Project is a full service production company dedicated to upholding the integrity of every story while producing the highest level of content."

I am extremely proud to say that I have a personal connection with this company.  When I first met Rocky, the founder and executive producer, it was years ago at a small bar in the small town of Corolla, North Carolina.  When I walked in, the bar was full of the usual faces and a few of tourists lingering around but nothing really caught my eye until I spotted Rocky.  He had a strong, confident stance, wore a black hat with black sunglasses that created a presence that insisted on you noticing him.  But through all the black apparel, a big,warm, white smile spread across his face almost as if saying, "don't be afraid."  
Like all small town local bars it only took about twenty minutes before someone introduced us.  With that warm smile he told me all about the Go Big Project and immediately his story captivated me.  If I recall correctly, we were at a bar, he started out filming special needs children learning to surf in Santa Cruz, California. He immediately showed me the video, Ride a Wave, created for Ride a Wave Foundation, with such pride and such stoke that I cried.  Not a sobbing cry but a few tears ran down my cheek and all because of the sincerity the video captured combined with Rocky's pure zest to share it.  I guess what really captivated me about Rocky was his sincere stoke for life and what he did.  When he spoke about filming, his eyes lit up, his smile became infectious and it inspired me to pursue my own dreams...to be happy in life.  
Josh and I became friends with Rocky immediately, and if you know either of them, you would know that these two were destined to be friends.  They both have wild hearts and an adventurous souls...until we meet again!

> > > > > >  < < < < < <   

Since then, The Go Big Project has quickly grown to be a major production company working with ESPN, HBO, Red Bull, GoPro, Vans, Volcom, and many more! 
One of my favorites they have done is the original series, LIFTOFF.  
Follow the adventures on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter!


"LIFTOFF IS AN ADVENTURE REALITY SERIES FOLLOWING JOKKE SOMMER, ONE OF THE WORLD’S BEST WINGSUIT PILOTS, AND NICCOLO PORCELLA, A WORLD-CLASS BIG WAVE SURFER, AS THEY ATTEMPT TO SWITCH SPORTS.
THEY MUST NAVIGATE A PATH OF FRIENDSHIP, LOVE, AND DANGER AS THEY ATTEMPT TO ACHIEVE THEIR DREAMS. IN ORDER TO ACCOMPLISH THIS HISTORIC AND PERILOUS FEAT, BOTH ATHLETES WILL BE ASSISTED BY LEGENDARY MENTORS IN EACH OTHER’S SPORTS.
FOLLOW THIS NEW BREED OF ADVENTURERS ON A GLOBAL MISSION TO HAWAII, DUBAI, FRANCE, ITALY, SWITZERLAND, AND NORWAY. 
THESE ARE THE MODERN EXPLORERS OF OUR TIME, INSPIRING US ALL TO FOLLOW OUR DREAMS."

With that said, here is the trailer...



LIFTOFF - Official Series Trailer from The Go Big Project on Vimeo.

And here is the trailer for the Go Big Project 2015 Reel...be prepared to get inspired!



The Go Big Project 2015 Reel from The Go Big Project on Vimeo.



> > > > > >  < < < < < <

GET OUT AND LIVE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so very much for taking the time to visit my blog! Traveling is very dear to me and sharing my travels and desires with you makes my heart smile. I want to hear all about your adventures because sharing travel stories is the root to all inspiration. Also, any suggestions you may have on how I can improve this blog - I am all ears!!
Smiles,
Allie xoxo