Thursday, March 12, 2015

One Kicka** Travel Blogger!




World of Wanderlust (WoW) is the life and adventures of Brooke Saward for all the world to share.  Brooke is amazing and her blog is incredibly inspirational, she could motivate a anti-travel activist to get out and see the world just by her personal photos!  She has made a name for herself also by her style, take note in all the cute hats she wears!

Her recent adventures, SINCE JANUARY, include:
 Hiking Cradle Mountain Overland Track, galavanting through Singapore, immersing herself in Dubai and Abu Dhabi, exploring Tasmania, sunning in Fiji, biked through Bali, and took a cruise from Dubai to Australia stopping in India, Malaysia, and Thailand!  

When you visit her website you will immediately get sucked into looking through the different destinations and types of travel she has experienced.  Honestly, after viewing her photographs, you will feel as if you have been to all the places because the photos are so intimate.  WoW is a great website if you want to live vicariously through someone!

World of Wanderlust


But I feel in order to describe the awesomeness I need to share some of her photos because that is what initially made me visit her website.
All photos are credited to Brooke Saward sourced from her Facebook page.

















Happy Thursday everyone, I hope Brooke's adventures inspire you to start living your dreams!!!


> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

United Military Travel 
866-582-9579





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so very much for taking the time to visit my blog! Traveling is very dear to me and sharing my travels and desires with you makes my heart smile. I want to hear all about your adventures because sharing travel stories is the root to all inspiration. Also, any suggestions you may have on how I can improve this blog - I am all ears!!
Smiles,
Allie xoxo