Monday, July 28, 2014

Best of 50!

Well, I have officially written 50 blogs for United Military Travel!
*My first blog...
*My first milestone...

<Here is a recap of the most popular posts> 

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 

This post comes in with a whopping 66 page views!

My favorite quote of the post:


4 insider tips of Corolla:
1. Never grocery shop on a Saturday or Sunday and if you have to do it late at night.
2. When getting food from Lighthouse Bagels - call ahead when you can.
3. If it rains, do not attempt to leave Corolla.  Have a family day instead.
4.  Always, always pick up after yourself - respect the natural surroundings.

51 page views!

My favorite quote of the post:

When I think about my time in Alaska just a smile crosses my face and I never try to describe it because no one can understand, expect for the people I shared it with. 
 For anyone who has visited The Last Frontier shares a common bond with others who have done the same.  Its like an unofficial club where everyone understands each other just by saying "I have been there too".
 We all are blessed with an unfaltering sense of accomplishment that lasts a lifetime.


44 page views!


My favorite quote of the post:

Back at the property we grilled steaks and bacon wrapped scallops underneath the safety of the beloved tree and drank wine under the stars; we told stories, made art, danced, and sang.  This one night trip to Napa Valley was one of the most memorable and life inspiring trips we have taken yet!

42 page views!

My favorite quote of the post:
It is always a pain when you travel internationally and you have to convert your currency.  Are you getting a fare rate?  Are you getting ripped off?  Can you convert quickly in your head when out and about?  So many times travelers lose more money than the item they are buying is worth because they do not know the exchange rate.

41 page views!

My favorite quote of the post:
Ever since I was a little girl, my honeymoon was something dreams were made out of.  I think the destination changed at least 100 times but the one thing that stayed constant was that it was a going to be a BIG trip.  

Hopefully, you will only have one honeymoon in your lifetime and I believe that you should make it everything you have ever dreamed of. 
United Military Travel sends a lot of couples of their dream honeymoons each year.  It is something they are skilled in so the best advice I can give you to help off set the expenses is take out a travel loan that will allow you to pay it back over time.

40 page views!


My favorite quote of the post:
What is important to you when booking a vacation?  
Is it this:
 An all-inclusive resort is a holiday resort that includes a minimum of three meals daily, soft drinks, most alcoholic drinks, gratuities, and possibly other services in the price. Many also offer sports and non-motorized watersports and other activities that are included in the price as well.

If so then check out this years most coveted all-inclusive resorts to help plan your next vacation through United Military Travel.

40 page views!


Favorite quote of the post: 
Everyday, especially today, I am all about life. 


40 Page Views!

My favorite quote of the post: 

Their rules and laws...aka how to NOT get arrested on vacation :)
The most common laws visitors need to follow:
1. No kissing, No touching Holding hands may be OK, but kissing and petting is NOT 

38 page views!


My favorite quote of the post:


Just the thought of traveling with babies and toddlers can be scary and could be enough to stop you from booking your trip.  But who deserves a get away more than you?  With a little knowledge and preparation, your much needed vacation could go over without a hitch! 
 Also, do you think its fair to leave the little ones at home?  They may not have a 9-5 but in their world a break from the norm could work wonders on them too. 

37 page views!


“TREE HOUSE
A tree house, a free house, a secret you and me house, a high up in the leafy branches cozy as can be house. a street house, a neat house, be sure to wipe your feet house. Is not my kind of house at all- Let's go live in a tree house.” Shel Silverstein, Where the Sidewalk Ends

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so very much for taking the time to visit my blog! Traveling is very dear to me and sharing my travels and desires with you makes my heart smile. I want to hear all about your adventures because sharing travel stories is the root to all inspiration. Also, any suggestions you may have on how I can improve this blog - I am all ears!!
Smiles,
Allie xoxo