If you are anything like me you enjoy free activities. I am all about exploring a city on foot, window shopping, lounging in a park, etc.
As many things that go on in Vegas on a daily basis there are plenty of free activities that will keep you entertained during the day!
This will help you save your money for your night time fun!
1. Walking the strip
2. Bellagio Gardens
3. Bellagio Fountains
4. Gold and Silver Pawn Shop from Pawn Wars
5. Visit the Las Vegas Sign to take pictures
6. Tanked Aquarium at the Silverton
7. Flamingo Wildlife Habitat at the Flamingo
8. Lions at the Mirage
9. Street performances inside the Venetian
10. Take a self guided tour of the top resorts
11. Fremont Street Concerts
12. Mime performers in Paris
13. 9/11 Tribute at the Statue of Liberty
14. Mermaid show at the Silverton
15. P3 Studio Art Collection at the Cosmopolitan
16. Sirens of TI Burlesque Show
17. Volcano at the Mirage
18. Circus Show at Circus Circus
19. M&M World
20. People watch
> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >