Thursday, October 16, 2014

Free Things To Do In Las Vegas


F.R.E.E.

If you are anything like me you enjoy free activities.  I am all about exploring a city on foot, window shopping, lounging in a park, etc.  

As many things that go on in Vegas on a daily basis there are plenty of free activities that will keep you entertained during the day!  

This will help you save your money for your night time fun!

1.  Walking the strip


2. Bellagio Gardens


3.  Bellagio Fountains


4.  Gold and Silver Pawn Shop from Pawn Wars

5. Visit the Las Vegas Sign to take pictures


6.  Tanked Aquarium at the Silverton

7.  Flamingo Wildlife Habitat at the Flamingo



8.  Lions at the Mirage


9.  Street performances inside the Venetian


10.  Take a self guided tour of the top resorts

11.  Fremont Street Concerts


12.  Mime performers in Paris


13.  9/11 Tribute at the Statue of Liberty 

14.  Mermaid show at the Silverton


15.  P3 Studio Art Collection at the Cosmopolitan

16.  Sirens of TI Burlesque Show


17.  Volcano at the Mirage


18.  Circus Show at Circus Circus


19.  M&M World


20.  People watch

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > 

866-582-9579

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so very much for taking the time to visit my blog! Traveling is very dear to me and sharing my travels and desires with you makes my heart smile. I want to hear all about your adventures because sharing travel stories is the root to all inspiration. Also, any suggestions you may have on how I can improve this blog - I am all ears!!
Smiles,
Allie xoxo