Monday, October 13, 2014

Go Pro Inspiration - Get Out and Live

If this does not get your blood pumping and your wanderlust bug itching I do not know what will...


Videos like this make me want to sell all my belongings, pack only what will fit in a backpack and move to a tropical island.  
Thats normal right?  Sad thing is that is really what I want to do and offer to my new son.
Stay tuned....

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > 

"The GoPro mission is to help people capture and share their lives' most meaningful experiences with others-to celebrate them together.  Like a day on the a mountain with friends is more meaningful than one  spent alone, the sharing of our collective experiences makes our lives more fun. "
*Prezi 



> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > 


Do you have a GoPro?  
No worries if you do not because when you book your travel with United Military Travel ask about adding one to take on your vacation!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so very much for taking the time to visit my blog! Traveling is very dear to me and sharing my travels and desires with you makes my heart smile. I want to hear all about your adventures because sharing travel stories is the root to all inspiration. Also, any suggestions you may have on how I can improve this blog - I am all ears!!
Smiles,
Allie xoxo