Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Reasons to love the world

 reasons to love the world

I HAVE MY OWN REASONS TO LOVE THE WORLD, YET IT SEEMS EVERY TRAVELER'S LOVE OF THE WORLD CONSIST OF THE SAME REASONS....

NEW EXPERIENCES THAT CHANGE YOUR LIFE FOREVER.

As human beings we are constantly seeking stimulation and new experiences, yet we struggle to find them in our daily life.  Do you find yourself in daily situations that leave you awestruck or change you as a person??  I sure don't and that is why I travel - to evolve myself.
I came across an article on BBC Travel entitled, 50 Reasons to #LoveTheWorld, and it spoke deeply to me.  I love learning from other traveler's why they love the world and what motivates them to keep traveling.  I am a firm believer in ignoring the news and venturing to any destination that you want - mainly because life is to short to let the media scare you into your own home.
The quote below is what made me read the article, they started off saying:
Headlines can paint a pretty grim picture of life across our planet. On bad days, they can make any of us want to seek shelter at home. But in fact, doing the opposite can produce surprisingly curative results. Spin the globe. Pack a bag. Break bread with strangers. Soak in radical beauty. In short– travel.
Geez, take the words right out of my mouth!!  My first thought was, "I wish I could make everyone think this way!"  And that folks is why I am sharing it with you today.

I WANT TO SHARE WITH YOUR MY REASONS TO LOVE THE WORLD...

I love the world when I sit on the beach in Nicaragua with local children as they play among the rocks and we all watch the sunset over the Pacific ocean together; It makes me feel so humble, small and insignificant and yet so big.  I believe that everyone needs to feel small sometimes so we can appreciate the world we live in.  
reasons to love the world
I love the world for the joy of breaking bread with strangers, for the joy of making friends from all over the world that become friends for a lifetime.  The bond you have with friends you make while traveling is a bond that cannot be broken nor recreated at home.  Why?  Because you end of sharing some of your fondest memories with them, and chances are the times would not have been so great if they were not a part of it. 
reasons to love the world  reasons to love the world
I love the world because it is resilient, no matter what humans do to it or make it out to be, it is always amazing.  The world provides opportunities for us to learn, grow, discover, share, and be loved.  The world really does love us, especially the people who treat her well.   
reasons to love the world
I love the world for taking me places like the Great Barrier Reef, it will always be one of my greatest traveling tales.  To see the world in all of its natural glory is one of the most breath taking experiences one can live. 
reasons to love the world
I love the world for her colors, because I love all colors....and lots of them.  Hiking through the deep green jungle in Hawaii, to be led out to the deepest and brightest blue ocean that was lined with perfectly red Hibiscus flowers was a sight that has become my happy place. 
reasons to love the world
   I love the world because it will teach more in one week than an entire year being in a classroom.  The best education comes from living and breathing in what the world gives - that is the way she intended it to be and that is how I will raise my son.  
reasons to love the world

UNITED MILITARY TRAVEL

866-582-9579

START LOVING THE WORLD NOW

#MILITARYTRAVELLOANS 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so very much for taking the time to visit my blog! Traveling is very dear to me and sharing my travels and desires with you makes my heart smile. I want to hear all about your adventures because sharing travel stories is the root to all inspiration. Also, any suggestions you may have on how I can improve this blog - I am all ears!!
Smiles,
Allie xoxo