Friday, August 28, 2015

We're Americans

I HAVE BEEN TRULY INSPIRED THIS MORNING - BY A SPEECH LT. COLONEL OLIVER NORTH MADE ABOUT WHAT IT MEANS TO BE A PATRIOT, ABOUT WHAT OUR SOLDIERS ON THE FRONT LINES REALLY DO, A SPEECH ABOUT HOW WE, AS AMERICANS, SHOULD BE PROUD OF OUR GREAT COUNTRY.

Whether you are proud to be an American, someone who could care less or someone who is ashamed of the Red White and Blue, I hope after you watch this speech you will be inspired too.


NOW TELL ME THAT DIDN'T MAKE YOUR EYES WATER AND GIVE YOU GOOSEBUMPS?

 Lt. Colonel Oliver North spoke so eloquently, had such sincerity in his voice and that really helped him portray his message.  We as Americans need to always support our troops, be grateful for our freedom and show pride of our nationality because we truly are from somewhere great!
What really got me about the speech was when he spoke of the immaturities of teenage boys that who, in just a few years, go from not sharing a candy bar to sharing their last MRE with the enemy or giving their last drop of water to a wounded solider.
That is what makes me proud...
Americans may not have the best reputation but we really do have the best morals, beliefs, and military in the world!

UNITED MILITARY TRAVEL 

866-582-9579 

TRAVEL NOW


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so very much for taking the time to visit my blog! Traveling is very dear to me and sharing my travels and desires with you makes my heart smile. I want to hear all about your adventures because sharing travel stories is the root to all inspiration. Also, any suggestions you may have on how I can improve this blog - I am all ears!!
Smiles,
Allie xoxo